I am so excited to finally announce the launch of my new, comprehensive online Marijuana Cooking Course – Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks! We have been hard at work on this project for the last 5 months or so and it’s finally ready.
As I regularly get emails from consumers confused about cannabis cooking, I did my best answer all in this class. I have heard it all — over-dosed or under-dosed batches, edibles that tasted awful, or burnt butter that had to be thrown out. Never again! This course will soon have you making edibles in your own home kitchen that are far superior to any you can buy.
In this comprehensive Marijuana Cooking Course I cover:
- How to determine and achieve the proper dose every time, so you never have to guess
- Access to my handy Dosage Calculator tool that does all the math for you
- How to make better tasting edibles so you can actually enjoy the food
- The best, easiest, and most foolproof methods of infusing butter and oils for home cooks
- All about temperature and decarboxylation so your edibles achieve maximum potency
- How to cook with kief, hash and other concentrates for wider recipe variety and better flavor
- The best marijuana for cooking and how to find deals on it
- How to turn your own favorite recipes into cannabis cuisine
- About cannabinoids, terpenoids and how edible cannabis works in the body
- What to do if you or someone you know eats too much marijuana
and much, much more!
The course includes 2 hours of video instructions, plus text lectures, resources, and free downloads of all my four of my Cannabis Gourmet Cookbooks!
Unlike my live cannabis cooking classes, that I have been teaching for years at Southern California collectives and events, you can take this marijuana cooking course anytime it’s convenient for you. The course is entirely self paced so you can learn at much or as little at one time as you like. You have the ability to skip around and watch the lessons most important to you when you need them. And since you get lifetime access, you can refer back to the lessons any time you want and as many times as you want. You will automatically get access to any revisions, updates, or new features we add in the future.
Your participation in this class can be discreet and private; or you can optionally choose to access the Cannabis Home Cooking private Facebook group where you can ask questions, share your edible cannabis creations, and interact with me and other students.
Eat Your Weed!