Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I am going to be taking a week off for vacation and traveling to Baja California, Mexico (so no Week in Weed this week). But before I leave, I wanted to share some of my favorite Thanksgiving marijuana recipes with you.
Making a Marijuana Turkey
Many years I forego medicating the entree and instead concentrate on the appetizers, side dishes, and desserts. The one exception is deep fried turkey. Deep frying a turkey, let alone making a marijuana deep fried turkey, may sound like a strange concept. Trust me, it doesn’t come out like you’d think. Deep fried turkey is moist and delicious and not at all greasy. And my injectable marijuana turkey marinade recipes (see below) are so flavorful, you’ll never notice the taste of the cannabis! Get the Fried Marijuana Turkey Tutorial here.
More Thanksgiving Marijuana Recipes for Home Cooks
I wish you and yours the happiest of Thanksgivings. In this world of turmoil, it is good to remind ourselves there is still much to be thankful for.
Until we talk again here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving worthy salads, side dishes, and desserts. These recipes provide great ways to introduce cannabis into the big holiday meal. Whenever possible I have designed them to be made in individual servings, so it is easy to separate these foods from their “non-leaded” counterparts. Enjoy!
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- Enlightened Waldorf Salad
- Mixed Green Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Pecan Streusel Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Mini Ganja Green Bean Casseroles
- HERBed Apple Dressing (Stuffing) Casseroles
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Lemon Haze Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Real Marijuana Mashed Potatoes
- Apple Parmesan Risotto
- Pumpkin Roll it Up Cake
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Apples with Kushy Caramel Dip
- Marijuana Pumpkin Spice Latte