Use this versatile marijuana recipe for India’s favorite condiment to add medicated flavor and spice to all kinds of foods like simple steamed or grilled meats, poultry, or seafood. It even works well with grilled tofu and as a creative sandwich addition. Use your imagination!
Use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to medicate this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 30 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
- 1 cup mango fresh, diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 3/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons ginger fresh, grated
- 1/2 serrano chile pepper seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced, about 1/2 large pepper
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 cup raisins golden or regular brown
- 2 grams kief, hash or hash oil
In a small bowl, combine pineapple juice, vinegar, brown sugar, curry power, and kief or hash. Stir to combine and set aside.
Heat oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add crushed red pepper and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft, about 2 minutes. Stir in the ginger and Serrano pepper, and mangos and cook, stirring, for another minute. Add the mixture from the bowl and stir to combine. Bring to a bar simmer, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Stir in raisins and remove from heat.
Decarboxylation & Dosing for Marijuana Recipes
* Be sure to decarboxylate the kief or hash first by placing it in an ovenproof dish and baking at 250 degrees F for 25 minutes. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. Be sure to read and understand Calculating Cannabis Doses in Edibles before attempting to cook with marijuana. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.