This week I answer I am frequently asked about infusion mediums, plus there is an amazing recipe for infused French Onion Soup au Gratin. Read on!
What is better when cooking with cannabis, butter or oil? And if oil, what is the best oil for making marijuana infusions?
I am surprised at how frequently I get asked this question. The answer is simple: It depends!
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the code CHERI25 to get 25% off your first order of the MonthLeaf Cannabis Subscription Box that introduces you to 5-6 new cannabis products each month.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
This restaurant staple is not difficult to make at home! Guess what? It is also freezer-friendly, so you can make ahead and enjoy awesome French Onion Soup anytime!
For the best, most intensely flavored onion soup, take some time and brown the onions until they are a deep mahogany brown. Baked with a baguette slice and melted cheese, this is one hearty soup. Add a salad, and you have a terrific light meal.
Get the French Onion Soup au Gratin Recipe here.
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE Basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri’s Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri’s YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!|
If you haven’t already, check out my awesome Marijuana Edible and Topicals Dosing Calculators. No more guesswork! Learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles (or topicals), even when not cooking with lab-tested marijuana. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the video class, and you’ll use the calculators forever.Sign up now!