I know last week was “Back to School” week (college and university that is) here at Cannabis Cheri, but summer is not quite over yet. Let’s squeeze in one more cookout before we start embracing the upcoming onslaught of “pumpkin spice” everything! Read on for recipes. I also cover a frequently asked CBD question.
Money Saving Coupon Codes:
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- For 15% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri15 at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
I want to use cannabis but am regularly drug tested for work, so I know that THC is out. My question is, does CBD show up in UA (urinary analysis)? Will CBD show up on a drug test?
Get the answers here.
This summer is about to fade away into the sunset and it’s almost time for the annual onslaught of everything pumpkin spice. But before that happens, there’s still time to get out the grill and enjoy one (or maybe more depending on where you live) summer cookouts. Of course, I always invite Mary Jane to my cookouts. You can too by making one or more of these favorites that I often pull out when I have guests coming over for a cookout.
- Mile High Marijuana Hamburgers (pictured above)
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Green Chile Salsa
- Lemon Garlic Slaw
- Summer Spinach Salad
- Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salad
- Lemon Berry Trifles (pictured below)
- Chocolate Raspberry Trifles
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!|
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.