Today I answer a reader question about mixing cannabis strains (spoiler alert: it can be both therapeutic and fun to make your own designer blends!). Plus another reader asked for a healthier way to consume her cannabis. This week’s delicious chocolate recipe fits the bill. Read on!
(Bill Maher said this on his HBO show Real Time with Bill Maher on 4-9-21.)
I am happily devouring (pun intended) the information on making Mary Jane edibles in your cooking and gummy courses. My question today is, do you have any information or an opinion on throwing in some high CBD strains of cannabis with the THC strains in my infusion?
Sure, you can definitely do this if you want the medicinal effects of both CBD and THC, and to be sure, they do work best together rather than in isolation. But mixing cannabis strains can go far beyond just mixing THC and CBD. I call it making marijuana “salads.” The technique works for cooking as well as for cannabis you smoke or vape.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 8% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
You have to try this recipe to believe it, cause the ingredient list might sound strange. But trust me, taste this recipe – rich, creamy, fudgy, but with no dairy, no gluten, and no sugar! It’s even healthy enough to eat for breakfast for those who choose to wake and bake. If that weren’t enough, it only takes about 5 minutes (or less) to make! TRY IT AND SEE!
Get the recipe.