This issue I tackle a question I got about infused cookouts and barbecues. Not a bad idea during the current times. Small outdoor gatherings where guests can stay 6 feet apart is about as safe as socializing can get right now. Just remember, no more sharing joints! I can help with the menu. Read on!
In other news, I have shot all the videos for the new Ultimat Guide to Cannabis GUmmies online course. There is still some writing of handouts and post-production work, but it is coming along, despite lots of challenges, the biggest being I have been away from home and studio most of time, caring for a sick relative in another state. Nonetheless, progress is happening. To stay up to date of news, sign up here for course launch dates and big pre-launch discounts!
A subscriber to my You Tube channel asked if it was possible to infuse the meat for a barbecue. Yes, for chickens, turkeys, and large roasts, using an injectable infused marinade can work. Otherwise, you are wasting good weed.
Get more details and recipes at this link.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Joy Organics CBD products: For 15% off any order enter the coupon code cheri15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
This week’s You Tube video is about menu tips when hosting an infused summer barbecue.
Click to watch!
Mary Jane’s BBQ Sauce
Click for more great cannabis infused recipes to serve at a summer cookout – appetizers, entrees, salads, sides, condiments, and desserts!
(This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you order, I get a small commission at no cost to you.)