Happy November! In this issue I offer advice to a reader who is having trouble estimating THC percentages in order to properly calculate dosing. Also, this issue’s new recipe, hummus, is a wonderful, tasty, and nutritious medicated snack to keep on hand. Read on!
How do I figure out the percentage of THC in my weed? That’s the hardest part of figuring out proper dosing for me. I made some weed butter using your dosing calculator and I took your advice and estimated a percentage, but it was more potent than I guessed. I don’t live in a state that is regulated so I have no idea what it is or what to do.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Joy Organics CBD products: For 15% off any order enter the coupon code cheri15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
This healthy Mediterranean dip is wonderful served with raw vegetables or triangles of pita bread. Tahini is a butter made from sesame seeds. Find it in health food stores, Middle Eastern markets, or most supermarkets. Don’t be confused in the market — garbanzo beans and chickpeas are different names for the exact same legume.
I use marijuana infused oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
Keeping in the Middle Eastern theme…you might also enjoy:
Hearty whole grain bulghur wheat mixes with herbs and veggies in this classic Middle Eastern salad. Not only is this salad ultra healthy, it packs a whole lot of flavor in too, so much so that the cannabis flavor fades into the background…just the way I like it.
Get the infused Tabouli Recipe