This week I am all about nut butters! SOmeone had a great question about how to infuse peanut butter, but my techniques will work on all kinds of nut butters. PLUS I include some favorite recipes using peanut butter. Read on!
Is it possible to make cannabis peanut butter? If so, what is the best to way to infuse it?
Yes, making marijuana peanut butter is indeed possible. In fact you can make infused nut butters of all kinds with the first two methods outlined in the article and video at the link below.
Weed peanut butter is a favorite edible of mine to keep around because it makes it easy to instantly have an edible on hand, whether you smear the pot peanut butter on bread with jelly, or just eat a spoonful on the fly.
Those who need strongly dosed edibles can also use cannabis peanut butter to augment the dosage in recipes that use peanut butter as an ingredient. For example, my Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies, which usually use marijuana butter to carry the medicine. By medicating both the butter and the peanut butter you can achieve a stronger dosed cookie.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Rosin Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the code CHERI25 to get 25% off your first order of the MonthLeaf Cannabis Subscription Box that introduces you to 5-6 new cannabis products each month.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
Peanut Butter Cannabis Recipes
The recipes below all use peanut butter as an ingredient. Now that you know how to infuse peanut butter (above) you can swap that out for the infused butter or oil or concentrate used in these recipes. OR you could infuse both the peanut butter and the butter or oil for an extra strong dose, if needed. When you make your own edibles, it is ALL about the options!
- My Now Famous Pot Peanut Butter Cookies (by far my most popular recipe out of the hundreds of recipes on my website — people really LOVE these cookies)
Thai Style Macrobiotic Bowl with Pot Peanut Sauce (pictured below)
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE Basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri’s Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri’s YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!|
If you haven’t already, check out my awesome Marijuana Edible and Topicals Dosing Calculators. No more guesswork! Learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles (or topicals), even when not cooking with lab-tested marijuana. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the video class, and you’ll use the calculators forever.Sign up now!