This issue I am excited to bring you a new feature I have been working on about Solventless Cannabis Rosin. You are DEFINITELY going to want to check it out. I also incude an easy to make, but oh-so-impressive recipe for infused Baklava.
I have been on the road lately in my RV. My friend, photographer and artist Catrina Coleman, and I are on our way up to see friends in Eureka, CA (Humboldt County). Of course, traveling north on California’s 101, you go through MANY world-class cannabis growing regions. While in Mendocino County, I had this observation (my kind of people):
Let’s start this discussion by defining what I mean when I say cannabis rosin. Rosin can come in many forms: weed rosin, wax rosin, hash rosin, and even live rosin (more on this at the link below), but all rosins have two big things in common
- They are all types of cannabis concentrates
- Rosin is produced using ONLY heat and pressure, no solvents of any kind are used to make rosin!
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Rosin Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the code CHERI25 to get 25% off your first order of the MonthLeaf Cannabis Subscription Box that introduces you to 5-6 new cannabis products each month.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
DON’T LET THIS RECIPE INTIMIDATE YOU!!!!!!!
It might look and sound super difficult and fussy to make, but it is actually VERY easy and forgiving (really, I promise!). That’s because you use frozen phyllo dough to make it. Let the dough thaw according to the directions on the box, the rest is just adding some simple ingredients. The end result is a spectacularly impressive, gift-worthy edible. Check it out!
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE Basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri’s Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri’s YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!|
If you haven’t already, check out my awesome Marijuana Edible and Topicals Dosing Calculators. No more guesswork! Learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles (or topicals), even when not cooking with lab-tested marijuana. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the video class, and you’ll use the calculators forever.Sign up now!