I know I have some college students going back to class among my readers. Today’s “Eat Your Weed” section features easy recipes you can make in the dorm on in the cafeteria. Plus a YouTube viewer had a question about making marijuana soap. I weigh in on that too. Read on!
Meme of the Week
I want to infuse bars of soap with marijuana. What is the best way of doing this?
Well, I do have advice on how to infuse soap, however, soap is probably not the most effective topical you can make. There are better options.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the code CHERI25 to get 25% off your first order of the MonthLeaf Cannabis Subscription Box that introduces you to 5-6 new cannabis products each month.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
A reader asked if I had any suggestions for edibles he could make in his dorm room or using the college cafeteria, as it was time to head back to school.
I have to confess that as a “senior” stoner,” a lot of years have passed since I had to consider the topic of feeding myself within the limits of a college dorm or cafeteria. Decades of food writing have left me with an amazing, well-equipped kitchen. So this article was a fun challenge – recipes you make with limited ingredients, like those you can find in cafeteria and salad bar line, and just a few tools and cooking implements like a microwave and a torch (yes the same one you use for dabbing).