I recently came into several pounds to make butter with. Usually I am scrambling to find some. If I separate the product and weigh out portions then decarboxylate it, will it extend the shelf life or should I just decarb as I use? Will decarbing in advance degrade any of the potency? I only make around a pound of butter a month. Thank you again for helping me.
Get the answers here.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 8% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
I turned blueberry cobbler into cupcakes with this recipe that takes the guesswork out of portion control. These nifty little treats are super quick and easy to make.
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.