Depending on where you live, it is harvest time for outdoor growers. This issue I have advice for helping you make the most of your hard works. Plus, for many, an important time of year is upon, Pumpkin Spice everything! I contribute with medicated pumpkin spice recipes. Read on!
It’s that time of year when outdoor cannabis gardeners get to enjoy the fruits of their labors and bring in the marijuana harvest. Of course, if you grow indoors, you likely get to experience the thrill and joy of harvesting your marijuana crop many times in a year.
Regardless of where and how you grow, every experienced cannabis cultivator knows that they can’t truly count a crop as successfully finished until AFTER is it dried and properly cured.
Until then things can go wrong.
I speak from personal experience when I say there are few things more heartbreaking than to gaze on what was a big beautiful jar of perfectly manicured nugs that are now covered in mold.
Even if nothing so dire happens, taking the time to properly cure your cannabis will reward you with far better quality weed. The differences can be dramatic, especially when it comes to flavor and the smoothness of the smoke.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the code CHERI25 to get 25% off your first order of the MonthLeaf Cannabis Subscription Box that introduces you to 5-6 new cannabis products each month.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
It’s that time of year again when summer fruits and berries give way to the scents of cinnamon and pumpkin spices. Market shelves overflow with a Pumpkin Spice version of nearly EVERYTHING from coffee and baked goods, to soap and air freshener! Spam luncheon meat even came out with a Pumpkin Spice version. YUCK!
With so many options, it’s high time Mary Jane jumped on the Pumpkin Spice bandwagon too. The marijuana-infused recipes below can cure cravings for pumpkin spice while simultaneously helping you “eat your weed!”
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE Basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri’s Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri’s YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!|
If you haven’t already, check out my awesome Marijuana Edible and Topicals Dosing Calculators. No more guesswork! Learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles (or topicals), even when not cooking with lab-tested marijuana. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the video class, and you’ll use the calculators forever.Sign up now!