I thought I would continue with healthy fare this week and share some of my favorite winter salads, after all we did soups in last week’s newsletter, so pair one of those soups with a salad and you have a light, healthy meal. We’ll also take a look at how marijuana can actually improve your workout! Yep, it’s true!
But before I get to that, I just wanted to address some frequently asked questions about the new dosing calculators that do all the math for you when calculating dosages for edibles or topicals. For those of you already enrolled in my comprehensive Cannabis Cooking for Homes Cooks course or my DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare course, the new calculators are already included with those courses. Just log into your account at www.Cannademy.com and go to the dosing section of either of those courses to find them.
If you are NOT enrolled in those courses, the calculators, that work with flowers/infusions, tinctures, concentrates, or commercial products, are available separately for just $5.00 at this link.
Improving one’s health is the most frequent New Year’s resolution and the number 1 route chosen to improve health in these New Year’s resolutions is exercise.
Any gym rat can tell you that the number of people going to a gym swells for the first couple weeks after the New Year and drops precipitously shortly thereafter. This is truly sad as exercise is the number one action most people can take to improve their health significantly.
Turns out marijuana and exercise are a match made in heaven. Let’s explore!
FREE CBD TINCTURE! Enter Coupon Code NEW YEAR at checkout! (Valid Jan 9 through Jan 12 ONLY!)
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the coupon code CANNABISCHERI15 for 15% off any online course at Cannademy.com including Cannabis for the Confused, Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals, and Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
Favorite Infused Winter Salads
Salads are not just for summer. Pair these salads with one of the soups from last week’s newsletter, and you’ve got a fully infused light medicated meal.
- Wowie Wedge Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese (pictured above)
- Enlightened Waldorf Salad
- Mixed Green Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- THC Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Orange and Spinach Salad with Grilled Salmon
- Mango, Almond, and Quinoa Salad
- Orange, Almond, and Cucumber Stuffed Avocado (pictured below)
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- Basic Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- Cannabis for the Confused: A Crash Course in Marijuana
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!|
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!