It’s almost Valentine’s Day.
As usual, I plan on spending the day with two of my favorite men, Ben and Jerry.
If you are lucky enough to have more romantic partners (who also like cannabis), consider making them one of the recipes in this newsletter. As Ashley Monroe sings, “Give Me Weed Instead of Roses, and Let’s See Where It Goes!”
If not, consider making some for yourself as there’s nothing wrong with some self love!
Happy Valentine’s Day however you celebrate (or don’t).
Money Saving Coupon Codes:
- For 10% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri10 at checkout.
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
How much is a good CBD dose for a beginner?
Like everything associated with cannabis dosing, both THC and CBD, there simply is no one answer to that question that works for everyone. And being a “beginner” has little to do with it.
So in order to figure out a good CBD dose, know these important points before we begin, because when you ask a question like this, you are really asking the wrong questions:
- There is no such thing as a single recommended dose for CBD or THC that fits everyone.
- Everyone’s cannabis dosing needs, both THC and CBD are different, and not just a little bit different, oftentimes drastically different.
- Everyone responds differently to cannabis, both THC and CBD, and not just a little bit differently, sometimes drastically differently.
- Cannabis is bi-phasic, meaning that large doses and small doses can sometimes create completely opposite effects!
That said, you can determine what’s a good therapeutic CBD dose for you. Let’s Explore.
Read the full CBD Dosing article and watch the video here.
Cannabis Infused Valentine’s Day Sweets for Your Sweet
Who needs flowers or ordinary chocolates when you can deliver your Valentine one of these extra-special, handmade, cannabis-infused symbols of your affection?
- Cannabis Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries (pictured above)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Orange Caramels
- Soft and Chewy Orange CBD Caramels
- Cocoa Kahlua Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Tarts
- Raspberry Cheesecake Marijuana Brownies
- Mota Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Chocolate Raspberry Trifle
- Lit Linzer Heart Valentine’s Cookies (pictured below)
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!