I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is almost here! I am cooking the big meal this year with lots of guests coming into town. Of course not ALL my dishes will be medicated, but there will be some selections from the list below. If you are new to entertaining with edibles, here are some important tips:
- Keep dosing extremely low! You want to facilitate social interaction not couch-lock!
- Medicate one or two dishes but not the entire meal. Why? See point 1 above.
- Make sure to CLEARLY label or otherwise identify the medicated dishes so nobody gets an unwanted surprise.
- Keep some CBDs on hand (I like Bhang’s CBD breath spray) as they can provide quick relief to anyone who might have ingested too much THC. People have vastly different tolerances so what will be a fun dose for one person might be too much for someone else. For more information see What To Do If You Eat Too Much Marijuana.
Many years I forego medicating the entree and instead concentrate on the appetizers, side dishes, and desserts. The one exception is deep fried turkey. Deep frying a turkey, let alone making a marijuana deep fried turkey, may sound like a strange concept. Trust me, it doesn’t come out like you’d think. Deep fried turkey is moist and delicious and not at all greasy. And my injectable marijuana turkey marinade recipes are so flavorful, you’ll never notice the taste of the cannabis! In fact, if you don’t want to fry the turkey, you can still use the injectable marinades on your roast bird too.
Get the Fried Marijuana Turkey Tutorial here.
More Thanksgiving Marijuana Recipes for Home Cooks
I wish you and yours the happiest of Thanksgivings. In this world of turmoil, it is good to remind ourselves there is still much to be thankful for.
Until we talk again here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving worthy salads, side dishes, and desserts. These recipes provide great ways to introduce cannabis into the big holiday meal. Whenever possible I have designed them to be made in individual servings, so it is easy to separate these foods from their “non-leaded” counterparts. Enjoy!
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- Enlightened Waldorf Salad
- Mixed Green Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Pecan Streusel Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Mini Ganja Green Bean Casseroles
- HERBed Apple Dressing (Stuffing) Casseroles
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Lemon Haze Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Real Marijuana Mashed Potatoes
- Marijuana Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic, Sour Cream and ChivesApple Parmesan Risotto
- Pumpkin Roll it Up Cake
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Apples with Kushy Caramel Dip
- Marijuana Pumpkin Spice Latte
See You Next Week!
“Cannabis” Cheri Sicard
|P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!