It’s time to get ready for celebrations for the upcoming “big game.” I’m not a big fan of football, but I do enjoy the parties. Likewise, I prepared a HUGE collection of game worthy munchies recipes, both sweet and savory, to share today. I also discovered a brilliant new novel that features our favorite herb in a strong supporting role. Read on for those, but first…
Early Heads Up for Subscribers and Students
We are currently hard at work on some exciting new upgrades to my online Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks course that are GUARANTEED to boost your reputation as an AMAZING marijuana chef!
If you are a student already, you will get automatic FREE access to any upgrades like you always do. If you are not currently a student in this course, you may want to think about enrolling, cause these upgrades are not only useful, they are TONS of FUN too. (Psst – there will be a special short-term only discount coming in a week or two when we launch the new upgrades so watch your emails carefully.)
I was sent this novel to review because of its connection to cannabis. The main character’s father is a black market grower who keeps the tourists in their fictional California island tourist town well supplied with “Winter Wonderland”, his legendary and proprietary strain.
Without a central conflict or plotline, the book provides a quiet yet compelling and sometimes painfully honest contemplation of the main character’s life and of the important yet imperfect relationships and influences that shaped it through the years, and how they evolve, and in some cases don’t.
Even if our experiences and outlooks may differ substantially from hers, the emotions felt are universal.
I loved that Marijuana is just treated like what it should be, an everyday part of life. Van Meter neither glorifies nor vilifies it, and that is OK.
Read more (and see the video, including a short excerpt).
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the coupon code CANNABISCHERI15 for 15% off any online course at Cannademy.com including Cannabis for the Confused, Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals, and Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks.
- For 15% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri15 at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
The “Big Game” is coming up soon (we mere mortals are not allowed to the “S- Bowl” word for fear of litigious trademark infringement). Make football game watching extra-special this year by inviting Mary Jane to your party with these amazing recipes for marijuana munchies. At the link below, you’ll find a HUGE collection of delicious medicated recipes for sweet and savory snacks, sandwiches, and more. Football watching has never been so delicious, or so fun!
Get the “Big Game” Recipes!
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- Cannabis for the Confused: A Crash Course in Marijuana
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE Basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!|
If you haven’t already, check out my awesome Marijuana Edible and Topicals Dosing Calculators. No more guesswork! Learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles (or topicals), even when not cooking with lab-tested marijuana. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the video class, and you’ll use the calculators forever.