Whew what a busy schedule lately. I am currently on my way up to the Emerald Triangle for a wedding, but will be back next week to finish up work on the new online DIY Cannabis Topicals and Skin Care Course! It launches this month, so if you are not already signed up for updates and discounts, you can do so here.
Money Saving Coupon Codes:
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- For 15% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri15 at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
I made two batches of marijuana edibles (brownies) using the same amount of decarbed cannabis and the same recipe. The strains were different but everything else was the same. One batch was much weaker than the other. Why?
Besides the difference in strains, which could be major, other factors might also be at play.
Get the answers here.
When you say cannabis edibles, many people gravitate towards cookies and brownies (not that there’s anything wrong with those). But cannabis cooking can be about so much more. Consider some of my favorite fresh salads for autumn.
- Orange Spinach Salad with Grilled Salmon (pictured above)
- THC Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Wowie Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing (pictured below)
- Enlightened Waldorf Salad
- Mixed Green Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.