This recipe for Almond Coconut Cannabis Brownies made with Coconut Oil is part of my larger feature: How to Make the Best Pot Brownies: Recipes, Tips & Troubleshooting
If you love Almond Joy candy, you are going to love these almond coconut cannabis brownies made with coconut oil! I liked replacing the traditional butter in this moist brownie recipe because of its health giving qualities but also for its flavor.
Infuse cannabis coconut oil the same way you would any other oil. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will show you how.
A note about the Dosage on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. That is a mightly big dosage for most people so you might want to cut it in half or even quarter it.
An even better idea to to adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter. To do this take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cannabis Brownies: Almond Joy Coconut Marijuana Brownies
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs large
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- Melt the canna-coconut oil and chocolate together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- Beat the sugar into the chocolate mixture. Beat the eggs in until well incorporated, followed by the milk and vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture until just incorporated and pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Let cool completely before proceeding.
Prepare Chocolate Glaze:
- Melt butter and chocolate chips together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly and pour over cooled brownies. Sprinkle toasted almonds and toasted coconut over the top. Chill until set.
- Use the foil to lift out the brownies out of the pan. For best presentation, use a sharp knife to slice