You have to taste this recipe to believe it – rich, creamy, fudgey but with no dairy, no gluten, and no sugar! It’s even healthy enough to eat for breakfast for those who choose to wake and bake. If that weren’t enough, it only takes about 5 minutes (or less) to make!
Use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to medicate this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Amazing Vegan Chocolate Pudding - Cannabis Recipes
- 1 banana medium, ripe
- 1 avocado medium, ripe
- 3 tablespoons cocoa preferably Dutch process
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 gram kief or hash decarboxylated, finely ground
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- vegan whipped topping optional
- Place all ingredients except water in a blender or food processor and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides. Blend in enough water to bring to the thickness of chocolate pudding. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with vegan whipped topping (optional).