You have to taste this weed pudding to believe it – rich, creamy, fudgey but with no dairy, no gluten, and no sugar!
It’s even healthy enough to eat for a cannabis infused breakfast for those who choose to wake and bake.
If that weren't enough, it only takes about 5 minutes (or less) to make! Quick, easy, tasty, and healthy chocolate weed pudding? Where do I sign up?
I use decarboxylated Kief to medicate this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
Make This Recipe Keto!
A note about the Dosage for the Raw Chocolate Weed Pudding recipe!
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below). One of the great things about cooking with concentrates like and rosin is the simplicty of adjusting the dose by adding just a tiny bit less. Or more, as the case may be.
Amazing Vegan Chocolate Pudding - Cannabis Recipes
- 1 banana medium, ripe
- 1 avocado medium, ripe
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder preferably Dutch process
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 gram kief or hash decarboxylated, finely ground
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- vegan whipped topping optional
- Place all ingredients except water in a blender or food processor and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides. Blend in enough water to bring to the thickness of chocolate pudding. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with vegan whipped topping (optional).