This marijuana boba tea (AKA Bubble tea) recipe, infused with both cannabis and alcohol, is reprinted with permission from Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, and Tonics: The Art of Spirited Drinks and Buzz-Worthy Libations, by Warren Bobrow (2016 Fairwinds).
Warren has instructions for infusing the coconut oil in his book (or check out How to Make Marijuana Butter and Oil here).
Check out my interview with Warren Bobrow and more about his terrific new book Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, and Tonics, along with more Cannabis Cocktail recipes!
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Cannabis Cocktail Recipe: Honey Duke Relaxer
- 1 ounce (30ml) cannabis infused coconut oil
- 2-3 dates grilled, for garnish
- spinkle pistachio nuts finely crushed
- 1 ounces (30 ml) non-medicated raw honey or simple syrup
- 6 ounces peppermint tea brewed then cooled
- 2 ounces (60 ml) dark rhum agricole
- dash heavy cream
- 1-2 tablespoons cooked tapioca pearls (boba)
- Fill a Collins glass with ice.
- Heat the Canna-Coconut Oil for about 15 seconds in the top of a double boiler, until it turns clear. Then remove it from the heat, and add it to the glass.
- Muddle the grilled dates with the crushed pistachios in a Boston shaker, then fill the shaker three-quarters full with ice. Add the Raw Honey Simple Syrup, the peppermint tea, the Rhum Agricole, and the heavy cream. Cap and shake hard for 10 seconds.
- Place the tapioca pearls (boba) on top of the Canna-Coconut Oil in the ice-filled Collins glass. Strain the liquid mixture on top, then serve with a colorful straw.