This recipe is reprinted with permission from Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, and Tonics: The Art of Spirited Drinks and Buzz-Worthy Libations, by Warren Bobrow (2016 Fairwinds).
You can use a commercial cannabis tincture to infuse this hot coffee cannabis cocktail, or in his book, Warren teaches you how to make your own cannabis infused tincture.
Check out my interview with Warren Bobrow and more about his terrific new book Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails, and Tonics, along with more Cannabis Cocktail recipes!
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Cannabis Cocktail Recipe: Potato Head Blues
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 6 ounces hot water or to taste
- 1 ounces mezcal high quality
- 1/2 ounces cannabis infused agave syrup infused with no more than 10ml of your favorite cannabis tincture
- Preheat a mug by filling it with boiling water and setting it aside for a couple minutes, then pour out the water.
- Add the espresso powder, and top with fresh hot water to taste. Add the mezcal to “correct” the coffee, then mix in the medicated agave syrup.
- Serve immediately.