Coconut oil, revered for its health enhancing qualities, replaces traditional butter in this moist brownie recipe. Infuse cannabis coconut oil the same way you would any other oil. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will show you how. This makes a dense fudgy brownie.
Freezer Friendly Cannabis Brownies
For longer storage, wrap individually then freeze. When you want to enjoy a medicated treat, just bring to room temperature and enjoy.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Check Out the Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies!
Check out my Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies page for lots more delicious recipes for Cannabis Brownies, plus tips for freezing brownies, medicating and dosing your own favorite brownie recipes, marijuana brownies as a political statement, and pot brownies in pop culture!
Marijuana Brownies: Cannabis Coconut Oil Brownie Recipe
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 4 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- Melt the canna-coconut oil and the chocolate together over low heat, stirring frequently. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour, salt and cocoa powder, set aside.
- Stir the brown sugar into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour and salt until just incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Let cool in pan before using the foil to lift out the brownies and slice.