If chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal cookies had a threesome with Mary Jane, it would look a lot like these delicious medicated bar cookies. Chocolate lovers will appreciate the extra heavy layer of chocolate running through the center of these.
Of course I use marijuana-infused butter to medicate this recipe. My How to Make Cannabis Butter tutorial will teach you how to make it.
Freezer Friendly Cannabis Cookies!
After baking, let cool completely, then wrap individual portions and freeze. Bring to room temperature and enjoy anytime you need a medicated treat!
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per tart IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or better yet, use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Cannabis Cookies - Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs large
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips divided
- 1 cup nuts chopped, optional
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9X13 pan with butter, shortening, or kitchen spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat together the cannabis butter, butter, brown sugar, and sugar, until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Lower mixer speed and mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Mixture will be very thick.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Press half the dough mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. I find it best to use clean hands as the batter is very thick.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of chocolate chips evenly over the surface of the batter in the pan.
- Spread the remaining batter over the layer of chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until set and golden brown on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 18 pieces.
Making Marijuana ButterThis tutorial will teach you to make the marijuana butter used in this recipe.
Edibles Dosing:This dose is only a suggestion. Be sure to read and understand Calculating Cannabis Doses in Edibles before attempting to cook with marijuana. To learn how to PRECISELY dose this and other recipes, take my FREE online dosing class (takes just 10 minutes).
More Cannabis Cookies!
If you enjoy cannabis-infused cookies, you are going to LOVE this huge collection of medicated cookie recipes.