In order to evenly distribute the cannabis in the avocado, mash this dip a bit more than you might when making a non-medicated guacamole.
I included a lot of extra ingredients for flavor in this "deluxe" cannabis guacamole recipe. They also help hide the flavor of the cannabis.
Serve as a dip with chips or as an addition to tacos, burritos or quesadillas. It even makes a terrific cannabis-infused sandwich spread.
For a double edibles dose, serve this Cannabis Guacamole with weed infused "Baked" Tortilla Chips. For a lighter dose, serve the cannabis guacamole with regular tortilla chips.
For the best cannabis guacamole, look for ripe avocados that are soft to the touch, but not mushy.
Use Cannaoil to Medicate Cannabis Guacamole
I like to use cannabis infused oil to medicate this guacamole. Infused olive oil is a good choice, but you could other types of cannabis infused oils as well, if they are what is on hand. Keep in mind however that infused coconut oil would add a subtle coconut flavor to your cannabis guacamole, unless it is neutral flavored MCT coconut oil.
Check out my 4 Foolproof Methods for Making Cannaoil Tutorial to learn how to make this cannabis kitchen staple.
A note about the Dosage for Cannabis Guacamole
This recipe will have about 15 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil.
In order to adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your cannaoil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it. An even better idea is to use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
- 2 avocado medium, ripe
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused oil preferably olive oil
- 1 tomato medium, ripe
- 1/4 cup onion finely minced, red or white
- 1 green onion small, finely minced
- 1 jalapeño or serrano chile seeded and finely minced, use more or less depending on heat preference
- 2 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- Use a potato masher or the back of a large fork, or a mortar and pestle, to mash together the avocado and cannabis oil until you reach a consistency you like.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well until everything is well combined. Serve immediately.