This unique Marijuana Chicken Salad Recipe with Cashews and Grapes is seasoned with curry for an amazing weed sandwich or salad.
Don't forget, you can always substitute cooked turkey for the cooked chicken, making this a great way to use up Thanksgiving or Christmas feast leftovers! Cannabis infused turkey salad is just as good as marijuana chicken salad.
Use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to infuse this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Chicken Salad recipe
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). That's a big dose for most To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Chicken and Cashew Sandwich or Salad: Marijuana Recipes
- 1/2 gram kief or hash decarboxylated, finely ground
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken or turkey diced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes halved
- 1/4 cup celery finely diced
- 1 tablespoon shallot finely diced
- 1/4 cup cashews chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Sprinkle kief or hash and curry powder over mayonnaise and mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl, toss remaining ingredients with mayonnaise mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve stuffed in a pita bread, on toast, or on a bed of lettuce.
Decarboxylation and Dosing**Decarboxylation is the chemical process that changes the THC-A or acid in the raw cannabis plant into THC. (That’s right, there is no THC in raw cannabis). Learn how to properly decarboxylate your cannabis here. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.