Chicken salad soars to new heights of flavor with this unique recipe featuring sweet red grapes, crunchy cashews, and exotic curry. Don’t forget, you can always substitute cooked turkey for the cooked chicken, making this a great way to use up Thanksgiving or Christmas feast leftovers!
Use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to medicate this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Chicken and Cashew Sandwich or Salad: Marijuana Recipes
- 1/2 gram kief or hash decarboxylated, finely ground
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken or turkey diced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes halved
- 1/4 cup celery finely diced
- 1 tablespoon shallot finely diced
- 1/4 cup cashews chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Sprinkle kief or hash and curry powder over mayonnaise and mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl, toss remaining ingredients with mayonnaise mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve stuffed in a pita bread, on toast, or on a bed of lettuce.
Decarboxylation and Dosing* Be sure to decarboxylate the kief or hash first by placing it in an ovenproof dish and baking at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. Be sure to read and understand Calculating Cannabis Doses in Edibles before attempting to cook with marijuana. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.