When I first visited California as a young child, I remember Orange Julius stands, with their signature red devil logo, dotting the landscape. This sweet citrus drink now seems delegated to mall food courts, if you can find it at all. This cannabis infused version tastes close to the original. Little did I know as a kid this would become one of my marijuana recipes.
Use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to medicate this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Cannabis Infused Devlishly Good Orange Drink
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup milk preferably whole
- 1/8 gram kief, hash or hash oil * decarboxylated, finely ground (for hash)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Place orange juice concentrate, milk or half and half, kief or ground hash, sugar, and vanilla in a blender and puree until smooth and frothy. Add ice cubes and puree until frosty and ice is incorporated into the drink. Serve immediately.
Decarboxylation and Dosing* Be sure to decarboxylate the kief or hash first by placing it in an ovenproof dish and baking at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. Be sure to read and understand Calculating Cannabis Doses in Edibles before attempting to cook with marijuana. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.