(Be sure to also check out my big cookie feature: How to Make the Best Cannabis Cookies: Recipes, Tips, and Troubleshooting.)
Toffee weed cookies, YUM! Buttery toffee adds an extra dimension to an already great weed chocolate chip cookie recipe. It is amazing that the addition of such an ingredient can improve even a classic recipe like Chocolate Chip cookies.
Use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Butter tutorial can help you make it if it is not already part of your cannabis cooking arsenal.
Freezer Friendly Weed Toffee Cookies
For hot medicated cookies anytime, freeze individual unbaked weed toffee cookies on a waxed paper lined baking sheet. Once frozen, transfer to a plastic freezer container or bag. Whenever you want a medicated treat, remove however many cookies you want at a time and bake according to recipe instructions, adding a minute or two to the baking time.
A note about the Dosage on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 10 mg THC per cookie IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup of cannabutter.
To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it. Better still, use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cannabis Infused Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cannabis infused butter *
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar preferable dark
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar granulated
- 1 large egg large
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup toffee chips
- 3/4 cup walnuts or pecans chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 large baking sheets with vegetable shortening, or alternately line them with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together the canna-butter, and brown and granulated sugars until well incorporated.
- Add the egg, and vanilla, and mix until just combined.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate and toffee chips and nuts, if using.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons dough and press gently to form a flattened cookie. Repeat with remaining dough, placing cookies about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let set for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve warm or at room temperature. Baked cookies will stay fresh for about 4 days in an airtight container.