Use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Butter tutorial can help you make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 10 mg THC per cookie IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Cannabis Infused Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cannabis infused butter *
- 3/4 cup brown sugar preferable dark
- 1/2 cup sugar granulated
- 1 egg large
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup toffee chips
- 3/4 cup walnuts or pecans chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 large baking sheets with vegetable shortening, or alternately line them with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together the canna-butter, kief or ground hash, and brown and granulated sugars until well incorporated.
- Add the egg, and vanilla, and mix until just combined.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate and toffee chips and nuts, if using.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons dough and press gently to form a flattened cookie. Repeat with remaining dough, placing cookies about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let set for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve warm or at room temperature. Baked cookies will stay fresh for about 4 days in an airtight container.