This salsa goes together in a flash, largely from ingredients in your pantry, but its flavor rivals your favorite Mexican restaurant!
Serve this delicious salsa accompanied by my “Baked” Tortilla Chips.”
I use marijuana infused oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 20 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my basic Dosing course and use the dosage calculator tools that make it quick and easy to estimate dosages (even if you are NOT cooking with lab tested marijuana.
Quick and Easy Marijuana Salsa from Pantry Ingredients
- Food Processor
- 1 can 14.5 ounces, chopped fire roasted tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 or 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce use less if you don’t like thing HOT!
- 1 or 2 chopped pickled jalapeno peppers less if you don’t like spicy heat
- 1/2 medium white or yellow onion
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil (I like olive oil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to roughly chop and mix. Salsa will keep for up to 3 days, covered, in the refrigerator.