These pot muffins have a zesty, bright refreshing flavor, thanks to the classic marriage of tart lemons and tangy raspberries. If you can find them, use Meyer lemons for even better results, but if not, regular lemons work well too. I have even made this recipe with limes with great success too!
No matter which citrus you use, paring lime or lemon zest with weed and raspberries makes a marijuana muffin with unforgettable flavor. Especially if you opt to use a citrus strain of weed in making your cannaoil.
I use marijuana infused oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
Freezer Friendly Raspberry Marijuana Muffins!
After baking, let the weed muffins cool completely. Then wrap individual portions and freeze. Bring to room temperature and enjoy anytime you need a marijuana edible!
A note about Dosing for the Lemon and Raspberry Weed Muffins recipe!
This recipe will have about 20 mg THC per marijuana raspberry marijuana muffin IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of cannabis to make 1 cup oil.
To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my basic Dosing course. Even better, my handy dosage calculator tools will do all the math for you.
Lemon Raspberry Marijuana Muffins
- 2 cups flour all-purpose
- 1 cup sugar granulated
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs large
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice fresh
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest grated
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused oil neutral flavor such as vegetable or canola
- 2 cups raspberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 16 muffin tins with paper liners or grease with vegetable shortening.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and cannabis oil until well combined.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredient just until combined.
- Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.