Be careful to portion out this medicated Cannabis Chex mix as it is easy to eat too much and over do it.
Depending on what you have on hand or your dietary requirements you can use cannabis-infused butter or cannabis-infused olive oil for this recipe. The tutorials at the links will help you make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Cannabis Chex Mix recipe!
The cannabis Chex mix will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil or butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil.
To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Of course of you plan on serving the cannabis Chex mix as 420 party food, be sure to dose this recipe lightly.
The goal when serving edibles at parties is to facilitate social interaction and relaxation. Not to end up with a roomful of sleepy guests.
Cannabis Snacks: Pot Party Mix
- 3 cups Chex cereal corn, rice, wheat, or mix and match
- 1 cup bite sized cheddar crackers
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused butter melted or olive oil (at room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper more to taste, optional
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine cereal, crackers, pretzels, and peanuts in a large bowl and stir to mix. Spread on a large baking sheet.
- If using butter, melt on the stovetop over low heat or in the microwave.
- Combine melted cannabis butter or oil with Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper and whisk to mix. Pour over mixture on baking pan and stir to coat the ingredients well.
- Bake for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Store in an airtight container or portion into plastic bags and seal.
Thank you, Cheri ! Once again some awesome recipes. I am new to making cannabis edibles. I am enjoying making edibles because of your teachings and recipes.. Cannabis school is my go to site. Thanks again.
Thank you John! By cannabis school, I assume you mean Cannademy.com? Wonderful! I am so happy to hear you are getting a lot out of it.
I was reading your take on this site about your dosing bit and I was like this seems like word for word what I had read in my cookbook and I realized that you are the one who wrote the book, The Easy Cannabis Cookbook so thanks again I made a similar batch of this last year and yes be careful when eating cause you get the munchies and sometimes you forget what’s in the mix good times.
Yep, that’s my book! Thanks for the kind words.