This vegan marijuana curry entrée is bursting with flavor and filled with fiber and healthy ingredients, but it still manage to be flavorful and satisfying. Leftovers pack well for a microwavable lunch the next day.
I use Marijuana Oil, specifically marijuana coconut oil, to infuse this recipe, although you could use other types. My Making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Curry recipe!
This recipe will have about 44 mg THC per serving IF you made your cannaoil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes: Tomato, Cauliflower and Garbanzo Bean Curry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion large, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can chopped tomatoes 15 ounces,
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 can coconut milk 14 ounces
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1 can garbanzo beans 15 ounces
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- cooked brown rice for serving
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic curry powder, turmeric, cayenne (if using) and pepper and stir to combine.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring, then pour in the canned tomatoes and their juices and cauliflower.
- Stir in the coconut milk, canna-oil and garbanzo beans.
- Reduce heat to lower, cover and cook, stirring often, until cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in salt if needed. Serve curry over cooked brown rice.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro just before serving.