This medicated brownie combines the best of both worlds – rich creamy cheesecake and deep dark fudgy brownies. I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
Freezer Friendly Cannabis Brownies
For longer storage, wrap individually then freeze. When you want to enjoy a medicated treat, just bring to room temperature and enjoy.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Check Out the Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies!
Check out my Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies page for lots more delicious recipes for Cannabis Brownies, plus tips for freezing brownies, medicating and dosing your own favorite brownie recipes, marijuana brownies as a political statement, and pot brownies in pop culture!
Cannabis Brownies: Marble Swirl Cheesecake Marijuana Brownies
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/8 cup butter
- 4 ounces bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cream or milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- Melt the canna-butter, butter and chocolate over low heat in a medium saucepan stirring frequently. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour and salt, set aside.
- Stir the sugar into the melted canna-butter until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour and salt until just incorporated.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the brownie batter and spread the remainder into the prepared pan.
- Prepare cheesecake batter by beating cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in sugar, vanilla extract, and cream or milk. Continue to beat until smooth and well combined.
- Spread cheesecake batter evenly over brownie batter in the pan.
- Take a spoon and place dollops of the reserved brownie batter over the cheesecake batter.
- Use a wooden skewer or the tip of a knife to swirl the dollops of brownie batter into the cheesecake batter. You almost can’t go wrong, no matter what you do it will look decorative!
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Let cool in pan before using the foil to lift out the brownies and slice. For the best presentation, wipe the knife off between cuts.