This recipe for Amazing Marble Swirl Cheesecake Cannabis Brownies is part of my larger feature: How to Make the Best Pot Brownies: Recipes, Tips & Troubleshooting
This medicated brownie combines the best of both worlds – rich creamy cheesecake and deep dark fudgy brownies.
The beautiful marbled appearance might look like you need to be a pastry chef to accomplish it. Surprise! It's super easy to do.
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it if you don't already have this down.
Freezer Friendly Cheesecake Marijuana Brownies
Both cheesecake and brownies freeze well, Likewise so does this recipe. For longer storage, wrap each cheesecake brownie individually then freeze. When you want to enjoy a medicated treat, just bring to room temperature and enjoy.
Trust me, these cannabis brownies are so good, you might want the extra portion control and will power the freezer provides.
A note about the Dosage on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. That is a huge dose for many people and likewise you may want to cut it in half or even quarter it.
Even better, to adjust the dosage of this or any other recipe for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cannabis Brownies: Marble Swirl Cheesecake Marijuana Brownies
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/8 cup butter
- 4 ounces bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cream or milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- Melt the canna-butter, butter and chocolate over low heat in a medium saucepan stirring frequently. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour and salt, set aside.
- Stir the sugar into the melted canna-butter until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour and salt until just incorporated.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the brownie batter and spread the remainder into the prepared pan.
- Prepare cheesecake batter by beating cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in sugar, vanilla extract, and cream or milk. Continue to beat until smooth and well combined.
- Spread cheesecake batter evenly over brownie batter in the pan.
- Take a spoon and place dollops of the reserved brownie batter over the cheesecake batter.
- Use a wooden skewer or the tip of a knife to swirl the dollops of brownie batter into the cheesecake batter. You almost can’t go wrong, no matter what you do it will look decorative!
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Let cool in pan before using the foil to lift out the brownies and slice. For the best presentation, wipe the knife off between cuts.
I love this stuff.good for the soul.mind.and bones..lol.
It mentions one large egg for the cheesecake batter but when reading the instructions its says beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and milk no where does it say egg.
Thanks for letting me know. Beat in the egg with those ingredients. I will update the recipe.
Thank you Cheri…Can’t wait to make these!!