(Be sure to also check out my big cookie feature: How to Make the Best Cannabis Cookies: Recipes, Tips, and Troubleshooting.)
Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Cannabis Cookies. Oh my!
These decadent little mouthfuls of chewy peanut butter cup marijuana cookies filled with rich dark chocolate ganache pack a medicated punch in a delicious package.
Using a mini-muffin pan allows you to make tiny cookie cups that are then filled with the chocolate filling.
I use cannabis butter to medicate this recipe. Click here for details on how to make it if you don't already know.
Freezer Friendly Marijuana Cookies!
These cookies are great to prepare in advance and keep in your freezer for anytime you want a medicated treat. Stack between layers of waxed paper in a lidded plastic freezer container. Remove just the amount you want to eat, bring to room temperature and enjoy!
A note about the Dosages for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cannabis Cookies!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per 2-cookie serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. This is substantial dose for most people, so you might consider cutting it in half.
Since these are small bites, it's easy to monitor the amount you consume.
To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it. Or my handy dosage calculator tools will do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Cookies -- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg large
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 cup heavy cream
Prepare Cookie Cups
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray (if you have more than one pan, spray 32 mini-muffin cups with cooking spray to make the whole recipe at once – most pans hold 24).
- In a small bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the canna-butter, peanut butter, and sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients until just combined, do not over mix.
- Roll dough into balls, one tablespoon each and place 1 ball in each muffin cup. Form a cup shape by pressing your thumb into each cup to make an indentation. Don’t worry too much, the cookie with rise and fill in as they bake, but doing this step makes it easier to mold them later.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from over and use a small spoon (or a gloved finger – cookies will be hot) to press a well into the cookie to form the cup. You must do this while the cookie are still hot and pliable. Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely before filling.
- Bring cream to a boil over medium-high heat (watch carefully it can boil over in a second).
- Pour heated cream over chocolate chips or chunks in a small bowl. Do not stir, let site for about 10 minutes! Then whisk until smooth and well combined. Scrap the bowl with a rubber spatula to make sure all the chocolate is combined, sometimes pieces will be stuck at the bottom.
- Pour ganache into a small zip top plastic bag (or a pastry bag if you have one). Snip off a small corner of the bag so you can pipe the ganache into each cooled cookie cup. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I have been making this recipe for about 4 or five years, and it has always been delicious.
Thank you for sharing. It is the most popular recipe on this site.