These delicious medicated almond cookies, one of my favorite Halloween marijuana recipes, will add a macabre visual appeal to your adults only Hempy Halloween party!
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 20 mg THC per cookie IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
More 420 Halloween Fun!
Creepy Finger Cookies - Halloween Marijuana Recipes
- 1 teaspoon red and/or green food coloring
- 30 whole blanched almonds
- 2 eggs large
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-2 tablespoons Nutella opttional
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 large baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Place food coloring in a small bowl. Use a paintbrush to color one side of each almond. Set aside to dry.
- Separate 1 egg, set white aside. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining egg yolk and egg along with the almond extract. Set aside.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together the canna-butter, confectioner’s and granulated sugars until well combined and fluffy.
- Beat in egg mixture until well combined.
- Mix in salt and flour until just combined. Dough will be soft. Dive two into two pieces, place each dough on a piece of plastic wrap, flatten into a disc, wrap and chill for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Divide each dough into 15 pieces. Roll each into a finger shape – makes these thinner than you think you need them to be as the dough will expand when baking. Pinch dough in two places to form the knuckles and score each knuckle lightly with a knife. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Brush cookies lightly with egg white. Press an almond “fingernail” into the end of each cookie.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sometimes the almonds have trouble sticking to the cookie. A little dab of Nutella quickly fixes this. I like to use Nutella anyway, both for its flavor and also because it makes the fingers looked “dirty” which adds to the creepy effect.