Marijuana butter turns simple ingredients into an unforgettable medicated party dip or dessert in this quick and easy marijuana recipe. Serving this dip with both red and green apples makes for a pretty presentation, although tart Granny Smith apples are my favorite as they contrast against the sweet caramel so well,
Marijuana Halloween Party Fun
This recipe would work particularly well on a Halloween Party Buffet. Check out our Mary Jane’s Halloween Party feature for more Easy Marijuana Recipes for Halloween, party tips, playlists, and more.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 60 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Marijuana Recipes -- Apples with Kushy Caramel Dip
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup cannabis infused butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- sliced apples for dipping
- Place brown and white sugars, corn syrup and cannabutter in a medium saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil, about 5 minutes. Lower heat to a simmer and cook about 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream until well blended. Mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Serve warm or chilled dip with apple slices. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for several days, if you can resist them that long.