This recipe for Best Ever Gluten Free Marijuana Brownies is part of my larger feature: How to Make the Best Pot Brownies: Recipes, Tips & Troubleshooting
Just because you need to avoid or eliminate gluten does not mean you can’t enjoy pot brownies! This delicious recipe will prove that fact in a hurry.
Almond flour stands in for the traditional white flour used in most brownie recipes. You’ll never notice the difference. In fact the almond flour adds additional flavor. Costco carries reasonably priced organic almond flour, or you can order it online.
This recipe makes dense, fudgy gluten free marijuana brownies.
These brownies freeze exceptionally well for longer storage. Wrap individually then freeze. Simply bring to room temperature and enjoy anytime.
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
A note on the Dosing for the Gluten Free Marijuana Brownies!
This recipe will have about 20 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cannabis Brownies: Gluten Free Marijuana Brownies
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused butter melted
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder preferably Dutch processed
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans optional
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan with shortening, butter, or kitchen spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl, set aside.
- In a large bowl with a wooden spoon, beat together melted cannabis butter, butter, sugar, vanilla, and cocoa until well mixed.
- Beat in eggs.
- Beat in almond flour until well mixed and evenly combined.
- Spread batter in the prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is set and a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out almost clean. Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting.