Classic deviled eggs get a Halloween makeover with a nod to stonerdom in this favorite party food recipe. If someone complains of bloodshot eyes, just serve them one of these tasty little medicated snacks. An iris made of an olive slice along with a little red food coloring will create an unforgettable visual effect. As to taste, who doesn’t love deviled eggs? Better make a double batch!
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 20 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Halloween Marijuana Recipes: Bloodshot Eyes Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 black or green olive slices
- 12 capers
- small amount of red food coloring
- Put eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water plus an 2 inches or so. Heat on high until the water comes to a rolling boil. Turn off stove and let eggs sit for at least twenty minutes before continuing.
- Carefully peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to carefully remove the yolks, keeping the egg white halves intact.
- Mash together egg yolks together with the mayonnaise, cannabis oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until smooth. Carefully fill hollows of the egg whites with the yolk mixture. Place an olive slice in the center of each "eyeball” and place a caper in the center of each olive slice.
- Use a small paint brush and liquid red food coloring to paint in lines to represent bloodshot veins on the egg whites. Serve on a platter of greens.