You can use this versatile peanut sauce for all kind of dishes. Try on grilled chicken or beef for a Thai style sate. It also makes a terrific salad dressing! But I especially love it on this healthy Thai Style Marijuana Macrobiotic Bowl.
If shrimp are on sale, I often add them as in the photo above, but this is also delicious as a vegan cannabis infused entree too, as in the photo below!
I use marijuana infused coconut oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Macrobiotic Bowl recipe!
This recipe will have about 20 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil.
To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Thai Style Marijuana Macrobiotic Bowl with Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked black rice
- 3/4 cup carrots matchstick cut
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup green onion sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers large, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts roasted, chopped
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for two minutes. Remove from heat.
- Warm the rice (if using leftovers) and arrange the bowl ingredients.
- Drizzle with sauce and serve.