Give your dab torch a side job and use it to make amazing, almost instant Marijuana S'mores without the need of a campfire. I love the contrast of salty pretzels to sweet marshmallow and chocolate in these marijuana s'mores. In fact, they one of my favorite 420 snacks.
This recipe is part of a longer feature on Dank Dorm Room Marijuana Recipes, click here for more details and recipes that can be prepared in a dorm room or college cafeteria.
Always use caution with the torch, insure nothing is underneath or nearby that can accidentally catch fire and keep water or a fire extinguisher handy.
I like to use decarboxylated dry ice kief to medicate this recipe, but you could also use hash. This link will teach you all about cooking with kief and hash, and this link to will take you to an easy 2-minute video that shows just how easy it is to make dry ice kief.
Alternative medicating method
If you have some medicated chocolate, substitute this for the regular chocolate and eliminate the concentrate in this recipe.
A note about the Dosage for Marijuana S'mores
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per s'more IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or get my handy dosage calculator tools (below).
Marijuana Pretzel S'Mores Made with a Dab Torch
- Dab Torch or Kitchen Torch
- 1 small pretzel
- 1 small square chocolate milk or dark
- 1/2 large marshmallow
- 1/16 to 1/8 gram decarboxylated kief or finely ground decarbed hash
- Place chocolate square on the pretzel. Place small dab of kief or hash on chocolate.
- Top chocolate with marshmallow half.
- Place this on a heat proof plate or heavy aluminum foil.
- Use your torch to toast the marshmallow. If it catches fire, blow it out and continue until marshmallow is melty and browned to your liking.