Everyone makes marijuana brownies, why not make Marijuana Blondies, studded with chocolate chips and toasted pecans, for a tasty change of pace?
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Check Out the Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies!
Check out my Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies page for lots more delicious recipes for Cannabis Brownies, plus tips for freezing brownies, medicating and dosing your own favorite brownie recipes, marijuana brownies as a political statement, and pot brownies in pop culture!
Marijuana Blondies: Cannabis Infused Pecan Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- Melt the canna-butter over low heat in a medium saucepan. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour and salt, set aside.
- Stir the brown sugar into the melted cannabutter until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour and salt until just incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans until blended in evenly.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Let cool in pan before using the foil to lift out the brownies and slice.