This recipe for Pecan Chocolate Chip Marijuana Blondies is part of my larger feature: How to Make the Best Pot Brownies: Recipes, Tips & Troubleshooting
Everyone makes pot brownies, why not make Marijuana Blondies, studded with chocolate chips and toasted pecans, for a tasty change of pace? They are just as convenient to make, store, and eat as brownies, but the change of flavor pace is a refreshing surprise.
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. If cannabutter is not already in your culinary repertoire, be sure to check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
Freezer Friendly Marijuana Blondies
For longer storage, wrap individually then freeze. When you want to enjoy a medicated treat, just bring to room temperature and enjoy.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Blondies recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. That is a mightly large dose for most people. You may want to consider reducing it by half. You may even want to quarter it if you consider yourself a cannabis lightweight.
An even better idea, much better in fact, is to adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter. Take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it. Or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Blondies: Cannabis Infused Pecan Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup pecans toasted, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- Melt the canna-butter over low heat in a medium saucepan. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour and salt, set aside.
- Stir the brown and granulated sugars into the melted cannabutter until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour and salt until just incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans until blended in evenly.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it. (Note: batter will be thick.)
- Let cool in pan before using the foil to lift out the brownies and slice.