Your favorite deli cookie just got even better with the addition of cannabis! Tender cream cheese dough encases sweet raspberry filling in these irresistible little bites.
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
Each of the 48 little cookies this recipe makes will have about 10 mg THC per cookies, IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Cookies: Reefer Raspberry Rugelach
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- With an electric mixer, beat the cannabis butter, cream cheese, vanilla, and 1/3 cup of the sugar at medium-high speed until creamy and well combined. Do not over mix.
- Combine flour and salt. Reduce mixer speed and mix in flour/salt. Do not over mix.
- Divide the dough into 4 disks and wrap in plastic and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Working with 1 disk at a time while keeping the remaining disks chilled, roll out the dough to form a 9-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of jam over the surface of the entire circle.
- Use a pizza cutter or a sharp knife to cut the circle into 12 equal wedges.
- Roll each wedge into a cylinder, starting at the wide outer edge.
- Place the cookies on the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart and brush with the egg mixture and sprinkle tops of cookies with remaining sugar. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.