Marijuana granola? Yes! Even if you decided not to medicate this recipe, once you see how quick and easy it is to make granola, you’ll never buy the sugar laden store bought version again. In addition to marijuana oil, this version gets more healthy fortification and great flavor from hulled hemp seeds. I like to use infused coconut oil in this recipe for both its flavor and its health benefits, but any vegetable oil, including olive oil will work.
I use Marijuana Oil to medicate this recipe. My Making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 58 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Wake and Bake Recipes: Homemade Hempy Marijuana Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1 1/2 cups raisins and/or dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused oil melted if using coconut oil
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, hemp seeds, raisins or cranberries, and coconut.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together cannabis oil, agave nectar, egg white, salt, and cinnamon.
- Pour liquid over the oat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread in a thin layer on the prepared baking sheets. Bake until browned to your liking (I like mine toasty), about 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven, cool. Store cooled granola in an airtight container for 2 weeks or more, if it lasts that long!