Kick up your summer fun with these grilled medicated marijuana hamburgers! Ground meat recipes like this one are one of the few places where I will cook with actual bud. Simply decarb crumbled flowers by heating in a 240-degree oven for 60 minutes, then stir into the meat along with the seasonings.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you use average cannabis (10% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Mile High Hamburger
- 1 pound ground beef 20% fat
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 gram decarboxylated crumbled marijuana flowers
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to blend until everything in evenly incorporated.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties and grill or cook over medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.