Mile high marijuana hamburgers is the best ever cannaburger recipe to kick up grilled edibles summer fun.
For anytime edible to to prep in advance for 420 barbecues, you can make the cannaburger patties in advance and store in the fridge or even the freezer until ready to grill.
Use Cannabis Flowers to Infuse Cannaburgers
Ground meat recipes like these cannaburgers are one of the few places where I will cook with actual bud. No need to make any cannabis infusions.
Simply decarb crumbled flowers by heating in a 240-degree oven for 60 minutes, then stir into the meat along with the seasonings.
For more information about cooking with bud and more flower friendly recipes, check out this link.
A note about the Dosage for the Cannaburger recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you use average cannabis (10% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Mile High Hamburger
- 1 pound ground beef 20% fat
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 gram decarboxylated crumbled marijuana flowers
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to blend until everything in evenly incorporated.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties and grill or cook over medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.