When it comes to making medicated cakes, I far prefer to make cupcakes as opposed to one big cake.
Why? Because cupcakes make portion control and dosing easy. Nobody has to guess about how much to eat. And as you have probably already figured out, dosing is the trickiest part of cannabis cooking.
(Don’t worry, my FREE online Edibles Dosing class can help you get it dialed in).
Freezer Friendly Cannabis Cupcakes
Many of these cannabis cupcake recipes make far more than you can or should eat at any one time. But another advantage to making Cannabis Cupcakes is that they are easy to make in advance, then store in the freezer for later. Just cool completely, wrap well individually, then freeze. When you are ready to eat, simply bring to room temperature and enjoy.
How great is that? Have edibles treats anytime you need or want them. In most cases, this works for frosted or unfrosted cupcakes.
OK on to the recipes!
Cheri’s Favorite Cannabis Cupcake Recipes
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chocolate Kahlua Cupcakes
- Blueberry Yum Yum Cupcakes with Lemon Haze Icing
- Banana Cupcakes with Dulce de Leche Frosting
- Blueberry Cobbler Cupcakes
- Orange Nutella Swirl Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Molasses Icing
- Halloween Death By Chocolate Cupcakes (pictured below)