This salad represents the finest of the Califonnia’s crops: avocados, almonds, and oranges. A balsamic reduction ties it together and looks pretty on the plate!
I use marijuana olive oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Almond, Orange, and Cucumber Stuffed Avocado
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 avocados large
- 6 Clementine oranges small, peeled and segmented
- 3 Persian cucumbers small, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice fresh
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat and simmer until reduced by half. Set aside.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pit. Take a knife and score avocado halves into small cubes, leaving outer shell intact (see photo).
- In a small bowl mix together orange segments, cucumber, cilantro, almonds, lemon juice, canna-oil, salt and pepper. Toss to mix then stuff into the hollows of the avocado halves. Take a spoon and top each salad with a generous dab of balsamic reduction, using more to decorate the plate. Serve.