This Almond, Orange, Cucumber and Cannabis Stuffed Avocado Recipe represents the best of ALL of California's crops: oranges, almonds, and marijuana.
I use cannaoil to infuse this recipe. FOr best flavor use cannabis infused olive oil, although you could get away with other oils. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make cannaoil.
A note about the Dosage for the Almond, Orange, Cucumber and Cannabis Stuffed Avocado recipe
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you made your cannaoil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup cannaoil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Almond, Orange, and Cucumber Stuffed Avocado
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 avocados large
- 6 Clementine oranges small, peeled and segmented
- 3 Persian cucumbers small, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice fresh
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat and simmer until reduced by half. Set aside.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pit. Take a knife and score avocado halves into small cubes, leaving outer shell intact (see photo).
- In a small bowl mix together orange segments, cucumber, cilantro, almonds, lemon juice, canna-oil, salt and pepper. Toss to mix then stuff into the hollows of the avocado halves. Take a spoon and top each salad with a generous dab of balsamic reduction, using more to decorate the plate. Serve.