This tasty cannabis cucumber salad provides a great alternative to the typical tossed greens.
Providing you have cannaoil on hand, this tasty salad goes together in a flash! My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it. You can use most any kind of cannabis infused oil, but infused olive oil is my favorite for this recipe.
A note about the Dosage for the Avocado, Tomato, and Cucumber Cannabis Salad recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes: Awesome Avocado, Cucumber, and Tomato Salad
- 1 1 tomato large diced
- 1 cucumber small peeled and diced
- 1 avocado medium peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce such as Tabasco, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place tomato, cucumber, avocado, and onion in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, lemon or lime juice, cannabis oil, olive oil, hot sauce (if using), and salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss gently to coat. Divide between 2 serving dishes and serve immediately.