These little snacks pack a powerful flavor punch of smoky, creamy, sweet, and spicy. While this dish may sound fancy and never fails to impress, it is actually quite easy to make, so don’t let the gourmet ingredients scare you!
Use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to medicate this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per date IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Marijuana Recipes - Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- 8 dates medjool
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 gram kief or hash decarboxylated, finely ground *
- 16 thin slices jalapeno pepper
- 4 slices bacon uncooked
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat over to 425 degrees F. Mix decarbed kief or ground hash* with goat cheese until well blended. Set aside.
- Cut a lengthwise slit in each date, taking care not to cut all the way through. Remove pit. Divide the goat cheese/cannabis mixture evenly between the dates, stuffing the cavity of each one. Press a slice of jalapeno into each date cavity along with the goat cheese.
- Slice each piece of bacon in half, lengthwise. Wrap the each bacon around the stuffed date and place, seam side down, on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 12- 15 minutes or until bacon has browned. Use tongs to remove stuffed dates to a serving plate. Drizzle honey over the top and serve.
Decarboxylation & Dosing for Marijuana Recipes* Be sure to decarboxylate the kief or hash first by placing it in an ovenproof dish and baking at 275 degrees F for 25 minutes. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. Be sure to read and understand Calculating Cannabis Doses in Edibles before attempting to cook with marijuana. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.