This unique Baked Ham and Egg Cannabis Recipe is also a low carb keto cannabis recipe
Ham slices form the cup the eggs are baked in. A muffin pan makes easy work of this simple recipe that always gets rave reviews.
Infuse with Cannabis Pesto
The cannabis in this recipe is added via a cannabis infused pesto that you can also use in a variety of other ways.
As the recipe makes about a half cup of pesto, you will have leftovers. It keeps well in the freezer.
Try using the leftover pesto over pasta or on steamed veggies, or fish. You can even use it as a savory bread spread when making Italian style sandwiches. You could also make more of this recipe of course.
A note about the Dosage for the Baked Ham and Cannabis Egg recipe!
This recipe will have about 28 mg THC per serving IF you made the marijuana oil for your cannabis infused pesto from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup cannaoil. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Baked Ham and Eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts or walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded, or Italian cheese blend
- 8 teaspoons medicated pesto
- 8 large eggs
- 8 cherry tomatoes halved
- To prepare pesto, in the bowl of a food processor or blender combine basil, garlic, Parmesan, and pine nuts or walnuts. Process to mix. With machine running, slowly drizzle in canna-olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 8 cups in a regular sized muffin pan with cooking spray. Press a slice of ham onto the bottom and up the sides of each of the muffin cups. Divide the cheese among the ham lined cups, followed by a teaspoon of pesto in each cup. Carefully break an egg into each cup.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake until egg whites are set, about 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before using a knife to carefully remove the baked egg cups from the pan. Top each baked egg cup with 2 cherry tomato halves and another teaspoon of pesto serve immediately.