These tasty cannabis tortilla chips are "baked" both in the oven and with the addition of weed. Baking instead of frying creates less mess and healthier cannabis tortilla chips.
This is a most versatile of marijuana recipes in that you can pair the weed tortilla chips with a variety of salsas and dips. Cannabis infused nachos anyone?
Use cannaoil to infuse this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Cannabis Tortilla Chips recipe
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes -- "Baked" Tortilla Chips
- 8 tortillas corn
- 3 tablespoons cannabis infused oil *
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stack the tortillas and cut into 8 wedges.
- In a small bowl, toss tortilla wedges with canna oil until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet and bake until just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh lime juice and salt.
- Store cooled leftovers in an airtight bag, use within a day.